1. Is there a minimum amount of guests required for a SPAH party?
SPAH party package pricing is based on up to eight guests, including the host. There is an additional charge for guests after the first eight. Our average size is 8-12 guests. Special accommodations can be made for smaller groups.
2. How much space do I need to host a party in my home?
We set up our stations in an average size living room, or basement playroom, or a combination of rooms. Facials are done on massage tables, however, hair and nail stations require less room.
3. Can I host a party outdoors?
Yes! We love doing parties in your yard, patio, or deck.
4. Do you need to use any of my furniture?
No, we bring all equipment and products necessary to do our treatments and crafts.
5. What else do you provide?
We bring a robe for each guest to wear during the party, music and a speaker, battery-operated candles, and magazines. We also create a relaxation area using comfortable saucer chairs that guests can enjoy in between treatments.
6. What type of payment is accepted?
We accept Venmo, Zelle, cash, and checks. We appreciate any gratuities to be paid in cash. A signed contract and a $150 deposit are required to save a date.